Thursday 19 March 2015

The start of A House Full Of Thread...?

About a year and a half ago, I got a little ambitious and decided that it would be a great idea to buy a kilo of lavender to make some lavender bags (how much lavender can a kilo be?). 

Turns out its quite a lot of lavender.

About 50 bags worth of lavender!

So, after making a load for my home and  for some Christmas presents, I still had a bunch left over. This, I decided, would be a great thing to sell on Etsy (as I've been wanting to sell on Etsy for a while now). I whipped up a load in Fig Tree and Co's Honeysweet collection and put them on!


Don't they look so sweet all tied up in raffia! Yum!

Then I made a few more in Regent Street by Sentimental Studios...



All the lavender has now gone (thank goodness!) 
Eventually I hope to start selling some of my quilts and table runners too. Exciting times!

The link to my Etsy shop is in the side bar!*
Have a fab day 😊

*I'm afraid that due to import restrictions means that I can only post lavender bags to the UK, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment